Saturday, 22 October 2016

What goes around comes around

Funny that my last post was about the zombie blog. Oops.

Yes, time to put this blog into therapy, and give it some nourishing attention and care.

Why now? Partly because of my new found outlet for creativity via weaving and knitting. And I have been idly wondering how to keep better notes of my creations. And mainly because I went to a talk yesterday on tatting (no, not an obsession I will ever be tempted to take up) where the speaker re-inspired me to get this journal out of the 'in need of resuscitation corridor'. Why start from scratch when the foundations are already here?

Managing to find the blog was the first step. But the disappeared photos? What's happening there? Oh dear. I've been sorting out my woolly hoardings, works in progress etc over the last few weeks. Is this a call to action for digital decluttering?

Let's displace by making another cup of coffee and doing a few more inches of my woven scarf project.

1 comment:

  1. I've found you now, Clare so there's no excuse not to blog!!!! I find my blog is my way of making fun of life and mainly myself. Also keeps me motivated too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you're doing. Blogger have moved the photos onto the Google platform, I think, and maybe because you haven't blogged in a while they have disappeared. I hope they come back so I can have a good read of what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete